Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Creations

Greetings darlings. I feel a nice, long post brewing up in my fingertips. But not today! I've been lazy but not completely idle.
I've been making more bracelets lately but they are not quite ready to be sold. Will keep all of you updated! 
I've been struggling with my hair being out because I can't afford my usual hair butter at the moment....my natural sisters out there, could you please recommend a cheap but good product and even possibly, one I can make at home in order to maintain my hair? It is incredibly dry right now and I can't seem to find the right, cheap hair products for it!



I've started on some big art pieces. They don't take that long to draw but I still like to spend time on them!



In the mean time, check out my other blog: http://yagazieemezi.tumblr.com/ Until next time sweethearts. I promise to return with a nice, long read for all of you!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you made your own jewelry . Very cool(=

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art is absolutely beautiful...Looking forward to that nice long post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Shea Moisture line. Walgreens carries it and I swear by it.

    My God, you are very talented. I absolutely heart you! And I am waiting for the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I love the drawings. Have you tried "hair Mayo"? its really good stuff, you can get it at walmart. It has been my best friend since I cut my hair. And it doesnt have that greasy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kimmaytubes leave in conditioner.
    makes your really moisturize plus you
    can make it at home

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Cantu Shea butter - you can even get it at Target! Should be around $5 give or take but it's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try Madina shea butter, it's like $3 and it's good.
    I love the artwork babes. You are very very creative and resourceful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your drawings n I like the fabric choice for the bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa really love the illustrations!

    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some cool drawings...i just love them. how did (do) you perfect your talent?

    ReplyDelete
  11. shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil if you have some or just plain old shea butter, whip it until it is nice and soft that should work. I get mine from Nigeria in "gorodums" lol but it retails for about 5bucks a pop at the african store here in Canada shouldn't be too expensive where you are :) . Cant wait for the bangle sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog by accident from some guy posting a video on your views on relationship! That i found funny by the way...definitely loving the blog! will be checking in very often new follower on the menu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naptural85 on youtube has a video on a shea butter mix you can make. It'll probably last long and will help with dryness as well.

    ReplyDelete