Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HEY GUYS!



I know I have been slacking horribly with my postings, but things are about to change. I promise. Life in general has caught up with me in a really ugly way and writing a new post was the furthest activity on my mind. I'm still available to YOU if you have any questions or want to randomly ramble. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am here for you. If you ever feel the need to talk about anything and I mean ANYTHING, I can easily and rapidly be reached at yagazieemezi@gmail.com.

I am excited to get a new post up once I have the time. My mind has been so full of things to write and I can't wait to share with you all! I hope all is well in your lives, my dears!  Peace, love and blessings.

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog here, I've just found it and I'm your newest follower now! I like colours and smiles in your photos =)
    I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back!! found your blog through Black Girl with Long hair. looking forward to reading your other posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In World of Warcraft erreicht diablo 3 gold Level 85 bedeutet nicht, das Spiel ist vorbei. Eigentlich ist das Spiel erst am Anfang.Grün Begriffe sind häufig, und sie sind besser als die weiße Gegenstände; Zweitens bekommen Schamanen viel von der Haut stopft profitieren. Schließlich wollen Instanzen. Schamanen sind in der hohen Nachfrage in Instanzen. Natürlich könnten diablo 3 gold billig sie für Tanks und Heiler die ganze Zeit schauen, aber Schamane ist sehr wichtig, in etwa, er ist der Kitt, der die Partei zusammen hält. Blutdurst, heilt, Totems, und so weiter, sind sie alle sehr wichtige Fähigkeiten. So, wie finden Sie die besten WoW Gold Verkäufer in Erwägung ziehen, wow Spieler. Aus diesem Grund wollen so viele Instanzen, wie Sie können, und gehen mit einer effizienten Gruppe um diablo 3 gold verkaufen Zeit zu sparen und mehr verdienen Gold.

    ReplyDelete